2013 eGolf Professional Tour Information
After a successful 2012 campaign, the 2013 eGolf Professional Tour season returns bigger and better next year!
· Palmetto Hall Plantation (Hilton Head Island, SC) – February 14-17, 2013
· Oldfield C.C./Callawassie Island Club (Okatie, SC) – February 20-23, 2013
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2013?
· Tour will conduct a season-long member bonus pool worth $100,000.
· All tournaments will have cuts at 35 percent and ties.
· Rangefinders/distance measuring devices allowed in all tournaments.
2013 TOUR INFO & BENEFITS
· 22 Single-Course events (14, 54-hole / 8, 72-hole)
· 2 Two-Course, 72-hole events (due to daylight constrictions)
· 24 Tournaments from February through October
· 14 events minimum in the Charlotte, NC area
· Discounted Charlotte-area private club memberships available at:
o Raintree Country Club
o Cabarrus Country Club
o River Hills Country Club
· Multiple Web.com & European Tour Exemptions
· All 72-hole tournaments end on Saturday allowing players to get to the following week’s PGA or Web.com Tour Monday qualifier
· Private housing available to eGolf Tour Members at ALL events 90 minutes outside of Charlotte, NC
· No mandatory prepay or ranking schools
· Play without doubt the best courses in the developmental tour industry: Pine Needles Resort, Forest Oaks Country Club, Palmetto Hall Plantation, Oldfield Country Club, Callawassie Island Club, Spring Creek Golf Club, The Club at Irish Creek, Rock Barn Club & Spa and The Reserve Club at St. James, to name a few.
· The eGolf Tour will be entering its 12th season in 2013. Tour is run by three former players with a combined 20 years of playing developmental tours and a "Class A" PGA of America member.
Before 12/1/12 $1,800
12/1/12 - 1/1/13 $2,000
72-hole Events (Single Course): Member ($950) / Non-Member ($1,195)
72-hole Events (Two Course): Member ($850) / Non-Member ($1,095)
54-hole Events: Member ($900) / Non-Member ($1,110)